Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly Makeup Stash! (Late January)

Hey Guys! I recently have changed up my "Makeup Stash" for my Everyday Makeup Routine quite a bit! I've been testing out products and seeing what I like. These are the things I've been using for a quick everyday "Go To" looks for school & for the weekend! :)

I ALWAYS go in this order: Face, Eyes, & Lips




Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream "Light/Medium"


Maybelline FIT ME Concealer "15 Fair"


Maybelline FIT ME Powder 125 "Nude Beige" 


NYX Powder Blush "Peach"





IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil



My 2 Everyday shades for the lid & in the crease !


MAC "Naked Lunch" & Maybelline Single Eyeshadow "Tastefully Taupe"


Maybelline The Rocket Mascara 




Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner

YAY for my Favorite 99 cents eyeliner!!!!


My 3 "Go To" lip products that I wear errrdayy! 


Clinique Chubby Stick "Curvy Candy" & "Super Strawberry"


Maybelline Color Whisper "Pin Up Peach"


I know this is not a makeup product but I LOVE wearing this perfume! I spray the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume on quickly before I go to school! 

So that is it for my "Weekly Makeup Stash" 


See ya soon! ba-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment