Monday, January 28, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review & Swatches! (Coral Crush)

Hey Girls! I've recently been on the lookout for these new 2013 Maybelline Baby Lips! So I stumbled across a display at Walmart for their new Baby Lips. Unfortunately they've sold so many that there was only one of the color left! So I went ahead and picked up the Maybelline Baby Lips in "Coral Crush"


So here some some of my thoughts on this product!




I've always been a SUCKER for Baby Lips and their cute packaging! 


The Maybelline Baby Lips comes with a BUTTLOAD of 
product! which is why I don't have to think twice when buying them. 
Not only that but I love how they're only at around $2.97 - $3.99. So, very affordable!


The pigmentation comes off VERY sheer on my 
hand.. unless you really swipe it a bunch of times.


But I have to say I am really impressed by how it looks on my lips! 
I naturally have very pigmented lips yet the color seems to cover
my natural lip color yet has a very natural finish.


Scent: It smells absolutely AMAZING! just like all of their other colors! but 
this one in particular smells very fruity & it smells like mango + pineapple! YUMMY!


If you have yet to own these... I'd TOTALLY recommend them! They are 
super moisturizing and there are so many colors and flavors you can choose from!


See ya soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Look at the ingredients! All chemicals! How can you put this on your lips. Stop buying and using garbage when there are so many great brands out there. Have you tried Buddha Balm or Burts Bees? Buddha Balm is the best lip balm on the planet and all natural to.

    ReplyDelete