Wednesday, July 13, 2011

AMAZING STEAL FROM THE DOLLAR TREE!

Hey Guys! So I went over to Dollar Tree Today and was just picking up some Bubble Mailers. When I was at that section... I remembered that a load of YouTube Gurus actually went to the dollar tree and came home with the Almay Intense I-Color Trios! So out of my curiosity.. I went to the makeup section and looked there to see if there was any of the Almay Trios... so... at the first glimpse ... I didn't see them since they were kind of hiding on the bottom racks! when i went to pick up one of the LA Colors 6 color eyeshadows... I immediately had put back the things I was gonna get and there they were! the Almay Trios that I was looking for! So I picked 2 of the trios up. One of them is for Brown Eyes and the other for Hazel's. (The other one listed was actually at the dollar tree but I already had it at home).

 Almay Intense I-Color for.. (Hazel, Brown, & Blue Eyes)

2 comments:

  1. I just posted a blog and swatches of the hazel! haha didnt see this! small world. love the blog and youtube channel ! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete